The wife asks to reconstruct the basement for her workshop. I don’t know who to turn to. (General)

submitted by ruslanovna to /forum/general

The wife asks to reconstruct the basement for her workshop. I don’t know who to turn to.

all comments

maminapopa 0 points

Great, and what is your wife's job? An artist or maybe a seamstress? In any case, free space is needed for the creative process and normal mental activity. As an experienced sculptor, I tell you this. By the way, I also work in my basement at home. A great place to speed up your work and creativity. But in general, I was advised to contact Ikhomepros with basement-renovation-in-buffalo-grove https://ikhomepros.com/basement-renovation-in-buffalo-grove/ . This is now my favorite area in the house.

BalanceBlind 0 points

It depends on the amount of work. You can even do it by yourself if you have minimal knowledge and skills.

AleksShamles 0 points

Hi there! Do you still need a fair recommendation? Here is the company that will do everything for you. You can call them for a free consultation and they will estimate the cost of the work. I like their price policy. They do everything at the highest level. They created a project for my kitchen and bathroom two years ago.