Gemstones (General)

submitted by Irving45 to /forum/general

What is your favorite gemstone?

all comments

alexasgirlpretty 2 points

Actually, I like precious diamonds, rubies and pink fancy diamonds.

The New York-based industry consultant noted that unrelated to the pandemic, Rio Tinto’s Argyle mine in Western Australia marked its final day of mining in early November after having exhausted economic reserves. The mine produced 865 million carats of rough diamonds over its life and was the world’s largest producer of colored diamonds and the world’s primary source of pink diamonds. Currently working with GS Diamonds Engagement rings Also writing my own engagement rings and diamond rings blog about diamonds and diamond rings

Engagement rings Engagement rings

tugrina99 1 point

Buying a diamond blind (that is, without seeing the actual stone) can result in disappointment. You may think that relying on the lab report should be good enough, but while lab reports state the clarity grade, they don’t point out where the inclusions are located.

More about diamond purchase and wholesale diamond you can read in this thread. Engagement rings Engagement rings engagement rings book an appointment

Gareno 0 points

I like precious metals more.

Rassssi 0 points

I think that gold jewelry is the best gift for your girlfriend or wife. I have a wedding soon and I bought Unique engagement rings https://segaljewellery.com/ which are very difficult to find. There is a wide range of uniqueness when it comes to personalizing your unique gold rings. But you can divide it into three categories like collection design, customization design, and unique ring designs.

Dina12 0 points

I think that there is no better stone than a diamond. I like that you can choose different jewelry pieces with a diamond of different colors, cut, and shape. And the procedure of diamond grading gives you a chance to find all the info about the stone. I've already graded a few stones at GSI, and if you want to do the same, check these international diamond center reviews. Maybe, you'll decide to use that gemological laboratory also.