What medications can I use? (General)

submitted by Mark Ultra to /forum/general

What medications can I use to solve my sleep problems? Because recently they have become very strong.

all comments

BillShiphr 0 points

Would you like to stop smoking one pack of cigarettes a day? Then just turn your attention to this site where to buy CBD oil near me. After all, it is there that you can finally find a tool that will help you replace cigarettes with this oil or tincture, which in the future will help you completely abandon cigarettes

valentin 0 points

It is somehow scary to use any medicines now. It is incomprehensible whether you help your body or harm ((

marinad 0 points

I try not to use such medications. You can't force me to take a pill for my head or stomach pain. I don't trust such pills. The only thing that deserves my attention in medicine is more important medical innovations that are helping humanity to reduce the pain of the worst diseases. I recently read an article about c60 fullerene https://mstnano.com/product-category/nanomaterials/fullerene/ . This information won me over. I believe that soon our medicine will work using more powerful technologies and help seriously ill people.