Would you like to have your own business? (General)

submitted by JohanOwen to /forum/general

What would you do if you had enough money to run your own business?

all comments

Mymind 0 points

Yes, I'm thinking about online business. I want to create online shop and sell phone accessories. How do you think it is good idea?

Besterr 0 points

Yes, But competitions is really very big!

Letmegi 0 points

Of course yes. In my opinion all business ideas which you can implement will be good. Online business is very popular now and you can really succeed in this! If you will need online shop, I can recommend guys from Golems GABB company for website creation. They provide all necessary services and technologies, here you can check more details gole.ms/services/optimizing-performance

shadow99 0 points

Im gonna spend it in chocolate :"D

GingerS 0 points

I would create a travel agency

4bhish3k 0 points

Owning your own business provides you with freedom and independance no other job can. It is however, not easy to start a business from scratch. There are multiple formalities involved; this is why i suggest you seek help from professionals in this field. You could turn to InCorp for this purpose- here is their website: https://www.incorp.asia/

KillaMe 0 points

Hi. I want to open my own Shoe store. I have already walked the entire block where I want to open, and noticed that there are almost no good Shoe stores. I've been coming to this for a long time. I often sit on the Internet and read useful information here https://spdload.com/blog/saas-application-development-guide/ . But I think I'm ready to open. It remains only to wait for the end of the quarantine.

Jennamos 0 points

It's cool that you already have an idea and you are interested in it. But of great importance is the design and registration of your business. Even if it's a small shoe store. I think it will be interesting for you to try setting up company in singapore . I also started with a small store, and now we have several companies in different countries. Osome is an assistant in any business. I guarantee.