What gifts can I use for my employees? What might be of interest to them? (General)

submitted by Redgi to /forum/general

What gifts can I use for my employees? What might be of interest to them?

all comments

Mark Ultra 0 points

we don't know your employees and even your professional field. How can we recommend you anything?

BalanceBlind 0 points

Honestly, I think for employees the best gift is an extra amount of money, bonuses and so on. No need to use fantasy here. At work people earn money and they wanna more. But when it comes to making presents to close friends, family members then the best gift is jewelry stuff IMHO. I always go to fjewellery and order here different rings, necklaces and other things.

ClaytonKaty 0 points

We made all branded cups with our company logo. Our employees really liked it. All ordered here http://www.conceptplus.ca/fr/ the order was completed promptly and fairly high quality.

Rassssi 0 points

I also love to ride a bike. What did you buy the latest for the bike?

Gareno 0 points

Hi, I recently bought a bike safety flag. It is important. This is safety, you need to be extremely careful when riding your bike, especially at night. I bought this flag from the Philly Pedals website. The quality is very high, it does not deteriorate from strong winds and is very dense.