testosterone injections. does it help? (General)

submitted by Marlin to /forum/general

testosterone injections. does it help? I will be grateful if you share your experience with me in this area

all comments

Sviftttt 0 points

I have heard many positive reviews about testosterone injections for men and decided to turn to professionals in this field. thanks to the quality services of this clinic and https://www.hgha.com/types-of-injectable-testosterone/ testosterone injections, I was able to improve his male health. I feel young and full of energy. my wife is delighted with the quick and positive effect

Fitivtora 0 points

Monitor your index and waist. You can find out these indicators from your family doctor if you constantly forget to do this at home. It is weight and waist-to-hip ratio that are good indicators of the risk of hormonal disorders and cardiovascular disease. Be aware of the existence of hormone therapy and the use of hormonal contraceptives for therapeutic purposes. But in any case, do not self-medicate. Be physically active. This distracts us, thanks to this we calm down, spend calories, reduce sugar and weight, and therefore protect the body from the formation of "extra" estrogen fat. Stop smoking. Smoking can affect thyroid hormone levels.